Regular patrols are carried out 24 hours a day, 365 days/year. In case of immobilization of your vehicle on the Bridge, a tow car will transport it free of charge to a safe place outside the boundaries of the Bridge.
If you want to inform us about a vehicle breakdown or an accident, please call 26340.39010 or -011. If you are near a pylon, you can use the orange emergency telephones.
In the event of damage to your vehicle while on the Bridge, stay safe by following these tips:
- Stop in the Emergency Lane, and turn on the warning lights and position lights if the conditions require it.
- To get out of the vehicle, use the right door if possible to avoid passing traffic.
- When you are out of the vehicle, go behind the guardrail, in the sidewalk area.
- Never attempt to walk on the road.
- You can contact the Bridge Control Center directly from the special telephones located along the deck.