The speed limit at the Rion – Antirrion Bridge is 80km/hr. Lower speed limits apply near the Toll Plaza and temporarily in case of road works or during other special events or incidents.
Please pay attention to the electronic variable-message signs, to the permanent and temporary road signing, to the instructions of the Police and the indications of our personnel.
The emergency lane on the right should be used only in case of an accident or other emergency. Please refrain from driving in this lane, as well as do not stop or park your vehicle there, unless you face an issue or you are involved in an incident.
STOP & PARKING
For your safety, stopping and parking on the Bridge is prohibited. In case you would like to make a stop, you may use one of the two parking areas near the Toll Plaza, on both directions.
On the East side parking area, you may also have easy access on service facilities such as public toilets, ATM, vending machine, wi-fi etc. To access the services from the West parking area, please use the pedestrian bridge to cross the Toll Plaza.
In case of maintenance works taking place on the deck of the Bridge, special work zones will be created.
In this case, you should:
- Pay attention on the special signage placed prior to the work zone, which informs you in advance about the location of the zone and the driving requirements when going through it.
- Follow the speed limits applied on the zone.
- Keep a safe distance from leading vehicles.
- Do not overtake vehicles near or within the work zone
- Be careful in case there are vehicle or machinery entering or exiting the work zone.